22.11.12

Reclaiming the blog!

Apparently the way to get me to finish a project is to plan long trips away from my computer. My brain kicks into 'emergency' mode and things. get. done. finally.

For months now, I have been trying to get a portfolio site up and running because this is a blog and I have a blog because I like to write. But I haven't been writing much because as a temporary measure this has been less a blog and more the face of "www.tinanandi.com" and so I can't really blog about my new green pants because this is where clients come and they want to see my work (not my green pants).

Well, I am reclaiming the blog!! The portfolio site is finally finished... Actually, it's not finished. In order for it to really be what I have imagined in my head I need a Web Designer (HOLLLLAAA Web Designers!!)

But it's something and hopefully, now I will actually use this space to write more!

So go on over and check it out. Don't expect magic but something that works and serves the purpose of an online Portfolio! Do let me know if there are any glitches/errors that need to be fixed. 


p.s. the URL to this blogsite is now www.tinanandi.blogspot.com so don't forget to update/ add it to your RSS feeds!

Also, if you know anything about setting up sub-domains, I need your help!

No comments:

Blog Archive