31.7.13

Grace + Inseong | Korea Candid Wedding Photography

A little history, Grace and I have been friends for about more than a decade! We went to boarding school together for five years in Ooty. We shared rooms, traveled together, took a 'Basic Mechanics' class together (I did not learn a THING), had those stupid teenage fights about nothing, cried together - we go a long way basically. So apart from this being my first international shoot (woot!), it was an incredible blessing to be there and get to meet this man - Inseong who won my friend's heart and see them commit their lives to one another in marriage. I had such a wonderful time re-living the experience as I edited these photos. The two of them are obviously in love and also well-loved by their friends from their university, church and of course their family.

I post these images with bittersweet emotions. I am so excited to finally publish them and yet kind of sad that my work with these images are done for now. So I share my view of this special day with you... The day that Grace and Inseong got married.

6 July 2013
Daejeon
Korea




3 comments:

Huzefa said...

The pictures are fabulous Tina. Super proud of your achievements. I'm sure you are gonna be traveling to many more places all across the globe capturing these priceless moments. Cheers - Huzefa

Anonymous said...

Oh teenz! These are absolutely divine! I simply LOVE seeing how you transmit the Father's glory through your lens, I can almost hear heaven applauding! How blessed Grace was to have you there to capture her joy! Well DONE.
S

Gautam Nandi said...

Daaaaarooooon!! Love you.

Blog Archive